The mission of the Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Commission is to develop, promote, and market as a unified region the tourism resources and advantages of the County of Accomack and the County of Northampton, and to establish tourism as a major contributor to economic development in the aforesaid counties. The Commission shall have all the powers and duties granted by resolutions of the Boards of Supervisors and authorizing legislation.
Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Commission Bylaws
Download Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Commission Bylaws here. [Link to Word document]
Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Commission Marketing Strategy
Download Eastern Shore of Virginia Tourism Marketing Strategy here. [Link to Word document]
- FREE listing on Eastern Shore Tourism Commission (ESTC) website www.esvatourism.org
- Placements of businesses in the Eastern Shore Welcome Center and on www.esvatourism.org will be according to the name of the business found on the venue’s rack card and the venue’s website.
- Physical and mailing addresses, email address and two phone numbers.
- Link from Eastern Shore Tourism Commission website to your site to for enhanced exposure – annual fee $50
- Eastern Shore Brand Partners will get special placement on the new Eastern Shore Tourism website
- Brand Supporters—those who fit the following criteria –will have special placement benefits.
- Benefit – your listing will be at the top in your category on the ESVA website
- ESVA Brand logo on your rack card
- ESVA Brand logo on your website home page
- ESVA tourism website (www.esvatourism.org) link on your website home page
- FREE media exposure
Eastern Shore Tourism Commission was responsible for 88+ placements in prestigious magazines and newspapers in 2008 which highlighted Eastern Shore businesses in both counties
- Eastern Shore Special Events circulated to media in major publications
- Opportunities for marketing exposure
- Eastern Shore Welcome Center
State of the art professional Welcome Center opening Summer 2009
- Staff will distribute your brochures to travelers – annual fee
- Eastern Shore Brand Partners prominently displaying Eastern Shore logo on materials will receive special focus at the Welcome Center
- Spotlight promotion available
- Eastern Shore Travel Guide
150,000 copies distributed to target markets and Shore-wide
- Advertising opportunities
- Listings affordably priced
- Eastern Shore Passport Getaways
- Your unique weekend getaway package listed online and distributed to Eastern Shore Passport Holders - FREE
- Eastern Shore Brand Partners can post unlimited packages